Senior Python Developer
Moscow / RemotePermanent 2700 EU / m
A subsidiary of a large russian company with a strong IT bias is looking for a Python developer.
Experience required 3-6 years (senior level)
Office in Moscow in the center, a remote format of work during a pandemic. Working in a small team. Registration under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, voluntary medical insurance after a trial period, 31 days of paid vacation, a comfortable startup atmosphere.
About the project
The project has been launched, sales are going well, and it is developing very dynamically. Partial remote work is possible by mutual agreement. There are many tasks, where a candidate can gain new experience, including many services tied to Data Science.
About the team
Appreciate craftsmanship and close attention to detail. Strive to release maintainable and scalable code. They work in a small team (but are now actively expanding), respect other people’s ideas, initiative and give them the opportunity to influence the product. They value the culture of communication, collaboration and interaction, so they try to work in focused feature groups.
• Development and support of web applications (scraping data; digitization, maintenance and development of the back office);
• Implementation of DS solutions and participation in their development;
• Conducting and participating in the code review;
The candidate needs to know the technology
• Backend: Python 3, Flask, Nginx, Postgresql
• Toolkit: Docker, git, Jira, Gitlab, Sentry
• Have experience working with modern web frameworks, such as Flask
• Know SQLAlchemy, be able to build simple SQL queries
• Have experience with Gitlab CI
The plus will be
• Ability to work with aiohttp.
Get this job!Send your CV